I - 91 Summer Vacation Shop Hop 2022
We’re nine local yarn shops located along I-91 from New Haven, CT to Putney, VT, and we’re teaming up to bring you fun, prizes, and plenty of fiber! A shop hop is a fun way to visit new and interesting yarn shops in a defined geographical area.
I-91 Summer Vacation Shop Hop
- Shop Hop will be held from August 8th-20th.
- There will be grand prize drawings and 2 runner-up prizes!
- Passports and bags are $10
- Passport will include individual hours for each store.
Stop in your participating LYS and purchase your Passport for $10.
- Get your Passport stamped by visiting the participating shops over the 12-day Shop Hop event.
- By visiting all 9 shops you will be entered into a drawing for the fabulous Grand Prize, which includes gift certificates for the 9 shops, as well as yarns, needles, and other goodies.
Here’s your chance to explore new yarn shops and win some great prizes. You can complete the Shop Hop all in one day, or make it a weekend event.
Don't miss the preview of the new Berroco yarns! Select models from each of the lovely fibers being introduced for Fall 2021 in the shop now.
Following is the new upcoming schedule:
2/25-3/7 Pima Soft
3/11-3/21 Portfolio Vol 7 (Modern Cotton & DK, Pima 100, Remix, Summer Sesame, Aerial)
4/8-4/18 Vintage Baby
4/22-5/2 Summer Sesame
The Yarn Barn is excited to be partnering with The National WWII Museum to provide hand-knit scarves to local Veterans. You can help by knitting a scarf and bringing it to the Yarn Barn. With each donation, you will receive a 15% off coupon that can be used to purchase any one non-sale yarn in stock.
Come and knit at our table. Bring your friends and enjoy! Please check our schedule to make sure that there is not a class or other event scheduled.
Shop Hop Calendars
The Shop Hop Calendar from 2016 is still available for purchase! Packed with inspirational designs from the twelve participating shops, you are sure to find the perfect project!